Welcome to my blog!!!!
I originally started writing this blog to log my training for my first Half Marathon and help motivate me and hold me to my commitment. I’ve now completed my 2nd Half Marathon and on 9/15/2011 U signed up for my FIRST MARATHON!!! I’ve committed to running the Paris Marathon in April 2012. I’m excited, nervous and anxious all at the same time. My challenge is to work up to 26.2 miles without injuring myself again. So please, stick with me and I would love your support and advice along my journey!
So some facts about me:
1) I was born and raised in NJ and now live in NYC. Last year I quite my job in NY and moved to San Francisco, CA on a personal adventure. I stayed there for about 8months, but the city just wasn’t for me. NY is where my heart is so I moved back to this fabulous city!
2) I work in digital media
3) My main passions include food, wine, traveling and nutrition/fitness
4) Sunshine makes me smile, cold makes me mad
5) I was totally into acting and dancing in my younger years, but due to my practicality (and need for a pay check) I decided to not follow it professionally.
6) Recently have just gotten on the running bandwagon (January 2011, I still consider myself a newby)
7) I graduated FIT, but also spent a semester at UMass and Monmouth College (starting to notice a commitment problem?)
8) I just moved out of my apartment in the east village and into a one-bedroom apartment in Murray Hill with my boyfriend…I inherited a cat 🙂
9) Anything else, just ask! Seriously, I’m pretty open and love to chat