If you read my blog, ever, you may have noticed it’s been a while since I’ve blogged. There’s no real reason for this – I didn’t make a decision that “today I’m going to stop blogging.” I simply have not been inspired to write. I guess you could say I’ve been feeling more private for the past half a year, but I’m ready to get back to telling the small percent of the internet world who actually reads my blog, what’s going on in my life. This is a fitness/running focused blog, but I’ll probably be expanding my posts into other random topics.
I think the best way to summarize the past half of a year is to tell you what I’ve learned in 6 months:
- Getting older doesn’t suck.
- Wedding planning does suck. If I wanted to be a wedding planner, I would have been. Unfortunately I have a lack of a color palette and no real eye for design. This could probably be best summarized by my co-workers who tease me about my outfits everyday.
- I love cats…Ok maybe not really, but I love MY cat. Chickapea is the best.
- When you know, you know.
- Tribeca is AWESOME.
- I will never be living NYC, excluding vacation and obligatory trips to see family
- I would like to travel…always.
- I’ve probably screamed this a thousand times, but CARBS are not the enemy and never have been. Eat GOOD food and ENJOY!
- Going from 7 miles being your longest run to 17 mile is not good for your body. Although, secretly I’m still proud of myself.
- If you don’t do yoga for 6 months, it actually gets harder even if you’re naturally hyper flexible. I know, this is a shocking discovery.
- I CAN lift heavy weights.
- Jersey City is NOT far from NYC. On the contrary, it’s 10minutes door to door from my apartment. Crazy.
- NO I don’t want to bike, I WANT to run and gosh darn I will!
- My life wouldn’t be full-filled without my friends in my life
….and there you have it. Until next time!
QUESTIONS: What have you learned in the past 6 months?? Fill me in!!!